ΓΕΩΡΓΙΟΣ Τ.ΠΑΡΠΑΣ BSc.,MSc (Eng) Phd (El. Eng)
TEL 99680229 FAX 22420034
062 BI-C0MMUNAL HEATING PROJECT WITH PELLETS
We propose a bi-communal heating project with pellet burner’s boiler
This project is to trick up the collection of gardens remains to producing pellets for heating energy.
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
1. Raw materials for pellet are municipality and private gardens – off cut branches, grass, vinegar branches, remaining of olive, fruit industry, seaweed and general all remaining wood products ( non chemical processed)
2. Necessary a field about 30 X 30 meters to collect the remains to dry on sun and air, prior of proceeding to machine. (Collecting of gardens remains is necessary agreement with municipality of big
of two areas) Nicosia
3. Pellet producing machines suitable to producing pellets from above remaining. Two stages required, hammer mill- milling the gardens remains to sawdust of 3-5mm, and pellet mill – milling 3-5 mm remains to pellet. Necessary a temporary shield 3 X 5 meters for the machines and electricity)
4. Import 8 boilers/ burners and install free of charge, in parallel with existing diesel boilers in 4
and 4 Turkish Cypriot houses. Greece
5. Operation the milling plants for manufacturing pellets, to hand over the pellets (free of charge) to the 8 houses and following up the result, measure temperature, CO2 emission etc.
6. Regular meeting with the owners of houses and discuss problems which may occur. Also meeting with neighbour houses to register the impact to other families of pellet boilers. Public the result in local news paper and media)
7. Duration of project 2 years.
8. After the end of the project we hope to trick private company to take over and continue…….